Open Doors aims to strengthen and equip the Body of Christ, in persecuted countries, by:
- Providing Bibles and literature, media, leadership training, socio-economic development and through intercessory prayer;
- Preparing the Body of Christ living in threatened or unstable areas to face persecution and suffering; and
- Educating and mobilising the Body of Christ living in the free world to identify with threatened and persecuted Christians and to be actively involved in assisting them.
What Can Students do?
- Pray: http://www.opendoors.org.za/eng/pray/
- Write: http://www.opendoors.org.za/eng/take_action/write_letter_dp/
- Give: http://www.opendoors.org.za/eng/donate/dp_ways_donate/
We at Tuks Missions Write Letters to the Persecuted:
There is nothing so great to a person in distress than a word of encouragement. No matter how long or short the word is; it has the power to heal, console and encourage. In a situation of loneliness, loss or need, words can turn a painful moment into a moment of courage. Words of encouragement can serve as a friend in times of loneliness. Letters of encouragement can be a mirror to glance at and a pillar to hold on to when no one else is around.
Web site: www.opendoors.org.za Address: P O Box 1771, Cresta, South Africa, 2118
T: +27 11 888 9341